Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- 250g Maltagliati Italian Fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Calories per serving: Approximately 500 calories
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 2-3
- Cook the Toscana pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring it to a gentle simmer. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until it melts and the sauce becomes smooth and creamy.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked Toscana pasta to the skillet and toss it in the creamy garlic Parmesan sauce until well coated.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve the Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta hot.
- Make sure the pasta is cooked to the Tooth or al dente, Pasta can be substituted to any of the shapes and sizes
- Try to avoid cooking post adding cream, use the heat in the pan for emulsification