Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 250g Maltagliati Chifferi Pasta
- 2 tablespoons of Sparta Gourmet Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 300g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Calories per serving: Approximately 450 calories
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 2-3
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink and opaque, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss it with the lemon garlic shrimp until well combined.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve the Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta hot.
- Make sure the pasta is cooked to the Tooth or al dante, Pasta can be substituted to any of the shapes and sizes
- A dollop of cream or butter can be added towards the end to give pasta some body
- The shrimps post cooking, can be removed from the pan (so it is not over cooked).