- Baguette or country-style bread, sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon Truffle sauce spread or Truffle Mayonnaise
- 100 gms Petti chopped tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sparta Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
Calories per serving: Approximately 150 calories
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 4-6
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and toast them in the oven until golden brown on both sides, usually 2-3 minutes per side.
- Rub each toasted bread slice with the halved garlic cloves.
- Spread Giuliano Tartufi Truffle Spread/ Truffle mayonnaise onto each bread slice.
- In a bowl, combine the diced tomatoes and chopped basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the tomato and basil mixture onto the truffle-spread side of each bread slice.
- Drizzle the Truffle Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve the bruschetta immediately.
- Watch the bread slices closely while toasting under the broiler to avoid burning them. They can quickly go from golden brown to charred.
- If you prefer a softer garlic flavour, you can lightly rub the garlic cloves on the bread instead of halving them.