Truffle Mushroom Pizza
- 1 pre-made pizza dough (Molino Naldoni Pizza Flour)
- 1/2 cup Petti Passata Pasta & Pizza tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mixed mushrooms (Button, Portobello and Shiitake), sliced
- 1 tablespoon Giuliano Tartufi Truffle Oil / Truffle sauce
- Few Sparta Kalamata Sliced Olives
- Fresh thyme leaves, for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
Calories per serving: Approximately 300 calories
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Serving size: 2-3
- Preheat your oven according to the pizza dough instructions.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to your desired thickness.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Arrange the sliced mushrooms on top of the cheese.
- Place few Sparta Kalamata Sliced olives over the cheese
- Drizzle Giuliano Tartufi Truffle Oil over the pizza.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the Truffle Mushroom Pizza in the preheated oven until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly, usually around 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves and serve the pizza hot.
- If you're using store-bought pizza dough, follow the instructions on the package for the best results.
- Preheat your oven properly to ensure a crispy crust. Follow the recommended temperature mentioned in the dough instructions.
- To oomph up the flavour, add in the Truffle Sauce on top