Truffle Pasta Carbonara
- 250g Maltagliati Fettuccine Pasta
- 200g pancetta or bacon, diced
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Giuliano Tartufi Truffle Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Calories per serving: Approximately 500 calories
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 2-3
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, cook the diced pancetta or bacon until crispy. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, grated Parmesan cheese, and Giuliano Tartufi Truffle cream until well combined.
- Return the cooked pasta to the pan over low heat. Pour the egg mixture over the pasta and toss until the sauce thickens and coats the pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the crispy pancetta or bacon to the pan and toss it with the pasta.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve the Truffle Pasta Carbonara hot.
- Be careful not to overcook the pasta. Cook it until it’s al dente, which means it should still have a slight firmness when bitten.
- When adding the egg mixture to the pasta, make sure the heat is low to prevent the eggs from scrambling. Stir continuously to evenly coat the pasta.