- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Giuliano Tartufi Truffle Paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Calories per serving: Approximately 350 calories
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 2-3
- In a saucepan, heat the broth over medium heat and keep it warm.
- In a separate large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add the Arborio rice to the pan and stir it for a minute, ensuring each grain is coated with butter
- Begin adding the warm broth, one ladle at a time, stirring continuously until the liquid is absorbed before adding the next ladle.
- Continue this process until the rice is cooked al dente and has a creamy texture, which should take around 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and Giuliano Tartufi Truffle Paste. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve the Truffle Risotto hot.
- Use a wide and shallow pan to cook risotto, as it allows for better heat distribution and helps achieve a creamy texture.
- Keep the broth warm while adding it to the rice gradually. This helps the rice cook evenly and ensures a rich, flavourful risotto.